12.29.2007

the dark side

Christmas has come and gone, it went in a blur but it was great. my family has become Guitar Hero addicts and have played what I believe has been every night since Christmas. The random facts were fun but since I should be cleaning the house (and we all know I'm rushing to get to the vacuum) I decided to give one fact, vis-a-vis the following:

1: I've found I have a dark side. Oh yes, Star Wars (which before the backspace button was 'Star Warts') Battlefront II for PS2. I played at a friends house a few days ago and I'm a beast with a light saber, but not any lightsaber, Darth Maul's lightsaber which I think it has something to do with his face paint looking like KISS, which links to Rock'n'Roll All Night, which I do rock at in Guitar Hero.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and will have a fantastic New Years!

No comments: