12.20.2007

the numeros

5 days until Christmas! of course it's 11:48 right now so by the time I finish this blog it will be 4! I'm proud to say that in one fatal swoop, I bought everyone's Christmas present (with the exception of the one present I bought, but ended up eating so I'll have to go back to replace that). anyway I saw someone post random facts about themselves on their blog so I thought I would give it a shot.. I am tired however so this might be the four random facts about me.

numero uno: bagpipes make me laugh uncontrollably hard. seriously, what kind of instrument is that and the sound.. sheesh! my family and I fear the day I go to a funeral where bagpipes will be played.. I will be crying for a different reason than the rest. (no disrespect intended).

numero dos: when I sneeze, I flap my arms as if I could take flight. I just sneezed so this information is recent.

numero tres: I'm so tired I almost forgot how to count in spanish.. to think sesame street almost failed me.

numero.. oh forget it.. number 4: nick lachey's choir won in the clash of the choirs; I was pretty stoked since his was my favorite. we did see, however, that patti labelle is a true diva and does not accept defeat well; sorry ms labelle.. I guess it's back to diabetes commercials for you.

number 6: Christmas hasn't even come and target has put out their bathing suits. yes, bathing suits. for anyone that can afford to go away to a tropical place during the winter would probably not be buying their bathing suit from target anyway bringing us to the question: why rub it in our faces that we're stuck here?

number 7: both of my middle finger nails are short whereas the rest of my fingers have long nails. this is NOT, however, because I use my middle fingers for any purpose.

bumber seven: I could correct this but I'm so tired this is what came out.. the same bumber 7 as the last question. it's midnight now anyway, 4 days til christmas!

this concludes my random facts for today. if I don't update again I wish everyone a brilliant Christmas!

No comments: