3.31.2008

for the sake of the blog and my freedom! (not really the last part though)

I'm here, I really am. I suppose I figure I live with all of my viewers so they obviously know first hand what's going on with me. For the sake of a blog though, here goes: (I feel less threatened doing a list)

- my birthday is this month (well this month as of midnight). thanks mom and dad!

- I'm going to Ohio on the 12th (coming back 13th) to be apart of the second "preview sunday" at a new church plant there. I'm excited to see what God is doing there. last time we drove up in a blizzard, no seriously. Hopefully no blizzards to be expected but I'm skeptical of the native Ohioers (Ohioians?) saying "this really isn't typical weather! really!". I just didn't buy it.

- I just scratched my head.

- today was beautiful. in honor of the beauty my sister and I dug in some dirt all afternoon, I washed the dog, we made dinner, and enjoyed it with the parentals (and dog) on the porch. (this was followed by ericka and I playing blind man until it started raining).

- I've been pretty busy lately. and I don't say that like the typical "oh how are you?" "ah you know, staying busy". it's been craziness for everyone in my house and lately my social calender has picked up (with the help of getting lucy, my car). I'm not complaining of having things to do or hanging out with peeps but I've missed my family. tonight was great and much needed.

- today I beat a level on hard on Guitar Hero.. my fingers are finally grasping the concept of a fifth button. the orange has not been our friend in the past.

- lately I've seen just how cool God is. it's not one specific thing but just little things that leave you awestruck by our Creator.

- Sunday was wonderful at GCC. I was the worship leader in the kids and I love it. those kids are insanely awesome and it cool knowing I'm apart of shaping their vision of what church is and more importantly, who God is.

- "take a child fishing or hunting so they too can enjoy the great outdoors" is the quote that randomly went through my head. Bill Jordan (pronounced Jer-den though I believe he says it incorrectly) is the one who says it at the end of every 'Monster Bucks' or 'Realtree' videoes. don't judge, I don't watch them on my own accord.

- I think hot water may have returned to the shower so I'm going to hit it up and then go to bed.

Grizzard, out.

No comments: