4.02.2008

post numero dos - in a week!

me again! I know, the maddness! just a few more things I realized I wanted to share.

- We (my mom, sister, and I) went to see the broadway musical, RENT on Saturday. it was incredible*! Ericka and I saw the movie in theaters, bought the soundtrack and listened to it non-stop for a period of time, and later she bought the movie when it went to the 5.50 shelf at Target. *some, no make that a lot of people would not enjoy this. if you're homophobic, this is not your cup o' joe.

- I have decided if I could interview someone famous it would be Paul McCartney. To some, you believe that would be a waste of time. To others it's a 'duh' kind of thing. I have a lot of questions for him, I honestly didn't know I was that into it until a trip home from Nashville listening to the Beatles.

- The Office comes back on the day before my birthday! I've decided to have an office party, to celebrate my birthday that Thursday night because getting the Office back is a joyous gift.

- The ACTs scare me beyond belief so I'm going to study for that. I'm out.

No comments: