6.16.2009

JOEY!!

I'm back from middle school camp and it was such a blast! We went to Student Life camp in Talladega, AL and I thought it was perfect for our middle school students. I LOVED my girls, they're awesome! Three people in our church group became Christ followers, how could you not love a week when that happens?

Naturally after getting back from camp you have tons of stories to tell, but the one story that always occurs in any camp setting for girls, are the boys from other churches. That remains true after Student Life.

The setting: the pool.
The boy: Joey (thanks to Kyndal, we found out his name after a couple of hours).

We spotted little Joey doing flips off the diving board and it was love. So much so that after we had seen him I heard: "Whenever I look at him, everything else just goes away". Joey had captured our hearts.

I could give a lot of details to the story, but I really think what captures our love for Joey is this video:

No comments: