5.07.2009

Cath.. There's No Sunlight

Sunday night I went to see Death Cab for Cutie at the Ryman with my favorite person in the world, Ericka. To get to the bottom line: they were AMAZING. The name might sound a little daunting to some, no they are not heavy metal (there was a little skepticism from my Dad about the name.. rest assured, Paha). They're an Alternative/Indie band from Seattle, WA and one of my favorite bands. I won't pretend to be some underground artsy kid that finds these bands because I left home and live in coffee shops, I found this band watching The O.C. Musically they're incredible, and they do not disappoint live. If you haven't heard of them already, give them a try (itunes or pandora either will give you a taste) OR just go to a concert.. it was the best concert I've been to.
Now that I've pimped Death Cab, I've got to come back to show some incredible pictures that my sister took. Check out: Ericka's Flickr. I might be biased, but I think they're pretty awesome.

1 comment:

Ericka said...

Gracias for showing all the love. :) You're my favorite person in the world too... but you already knew that.