3.24.2007

home depot and spring.

well it's been awhile. as in last entry it was 30 degrees outside, now it's a balmy 85 - which I'm pretty excited about! also since the last entry I've experienced a peace only God can give as He has kept me in His hand in the hard times - and that's unspeakable excitement. on current events though: today mom ericka and I went out to eat which ended up a trip to the home depot (I love the smell of the home depot.. wood, organization, and paint) which resulted in buying flowers, a trip to borders, then eventually to our original destination to get food. it's always fun with them. I love that we never stick to the original plan; I'm not a 'planny person', I rather like things spontaneous. but we now have beautiful flowers on the porch which is heartwarming because it means spring here, well technically it's very close since we haven't had the official day but either way. spring also means my birthday is close! exciting stuff. I think I'm going to play fetch with my dog though before the sunsets (playing fetch meaning I throw his bone around our yard and then have to catch him before he runs into the house) fun for all!
"oh, the uncertainty of a warm spring day." - william shakespeare

No comments: