4.10.2007

sixteen candles.

ok so I haven't actually seen the movie 'sixteen candles' but I thought it was an appopriate title since my 16th birthday is tomorrow (it fits a little bit). it's exciting, though I don't feel it's a major deal, it'll be cool to say I'm 16, well that and when I can drive myself around.
Easter was incredible - God is doing awesome things at gcc! Easter night I went to see 'happy feet' again at the dollar theater with katie which is probably the most unfestive thing to do but you can't hunt eggs all day long and we had a lot of fun. I think I have nothing else to ramble about which completely stinks as this was my break from cleaning my room and doing laundry. oh, and just to put it out there: if anyone feels that they would like to contribute to my birthday I will accept checks, cash, and giftcards - contact me via comment. :)

1 comment:

DtCtyGrl said...

Hmmm.... reasonable demands or unreasonable demands - checks, cash, gift cards? Some how I think I deserve checks, cash, and gift cards since I labored so hard for you. lol

Happy Birthday!