4.07.2008

NCAA, Kanye, and Pottery Barn

- the final game of the NCAA tourney is on, Memphis is going to win it, or at least according to my bracket, they should. see, they tied it up just now.

- I'm ridiculously still tired even after twelve hours of sleep last night. I'm one of those people that just require a lot of sleep though; it's not that I'm unhealthy, I just like sleep and sleep likes me.

- I forgot how much I like blowpops. I especially like watermelon and green apple.

- we had MERGE this weekend and it was incredible. in worship the band had so much energy and were so passionate not to mention they're super cool guys. and of course I have friends that are unbeatable. my prayer is that we [students] keep the passion and move forward in all areas.

- my new sunglasses are pimp. fo realz. someone told me this weekend they were very kanye west.

- my favorite street name is Demonbreun. no reason, just is.

- my favorite place in Nashville (and just one of my favorite places) is West End. I think it'd be fun to live there.

- I'm going to Ohio again this weekend. I've found through this though that God has my heart here. I hate missing Grace and Remix, hopefully I'll be back in time to go to Remix. I love being apart of something like this though [church plant], maybe later in life that'll play in again.

- since running is not something I enjoy, or excel at, I've been doing yoga. it's unbelievable how much it's worked my core not to mention it's become my 'God time'. I love that part of my morning, it's a small moment of peace blocked out for me and God.

- I love Pottery Barn. my sis and I went to Green Hills today and they have one. I want to live in a house of all PB. I also found my dream bed today, I have a picture to draw from when I need it in a few years (or twenty when I may actually be able to afford it).

- I'm out.

No comments: