5.12.2008

an array of multifariousness

what's new with me? well, I'll tell you.
- I like the way this keyboard sounds when it types that's pretty much the only reason I'm writing this blog, sorry if you feel slighted by that all one of my faithful readers.
- I went to see 'What Happens In Vegas' today, loved it. I also saw 'Iron Man' a couple of weeks ago, loved it too.
- some of my best (married) friends are moving to Ohio. it's not easy, but knowing that's exactly where God wants them sets all my selfishness aside and makes me excited for them to spread a relevant message about a real God.
- I feel like I've seen an ever so small glimmer of what God has for me. some weeks ago we had the Ugandan Orphans Choir come to our church, it changed my world. I can't explain exactly how I felt, or even what I feel called to, but I think it's knowing God has a purpose for my life that's bigger than my now.
- in case you were wondering what my latest listenings have been (because I know you've been on the edge waiting for this), I'll share: lots of U2 (in fact I'm listening to them right now), REO Speedwagon (the ultimate makeout music* for sure, synthesizers to kill), Journey, Bob Marley, and some mixed playlist which I specialize at (or so I've been told). although my favorite song on the radio (and solely the radio) would have to be Independent (it taught me how to spell that so you can't knock it).
* disclaimer: not that I know from experience
- I think I'll have to take back saying this was just because I liked the sound of the keyboard, this was nice to get this down somewhere though I didn't know it was coming.
- my crazy amazing 'rents paid for me and my sis to go to Wilmington/Carolina Beach North Carolina last week, it was supa fly. (it was my sisters graduation present, she is now officially a college graduate).
- I think this is the end of this blog line for me, I'm out.

No comments: