6.19.2008

banking, movies, and churning butter

I opened a checking account today which in turn felt a little like selling my soul away. It wasn't a big deal but playing worse case scenario always leaves me a little paranoid that the old guy that just glanced at me is going to make off with my purse and spend all of my "oh so bountiful" sum (more accurately, lack) of money. So growing up continues.
Thus far my summer has been going quite nicely. A lot of pool time, quite a bit of reading, and working for gas which is redundant, I work so I can pay to fuel what gets me to work. Ah, the circle of life. I've also discovered how very cold natured I am. I'm not typical Scenario A of the girl who pretends to be cold for a guys jacket while batting her eyes*. I'm always very much in need of a jacket and I can't even bat my eyes. *Ok, I was that girl once in middle school but it was 7th grade when the stealing of boys hat ran rapid.
For once I'm up on all movie I want to see in theaters, (Ironman, Kung Fu Panda, What Happens in Vegas, Indiana Jones, Prince Caspian twice) all which have an excellent seal of approval from me.. well, except Indie. Sorry babe, you're still amazing, I blame Spielberg. Also musically the latest and greatest definitely goes to Coldplay: Viva La Vida. I would say it's by far the best Coldplay album yet.
In other news, yesterday I sewed a pillow case and a pillow! Yes, first time sewing though I think I am living up to the stereotypical homeschooler now.. if only I could quote Lamentations and churn butter. So life continues.

1 comment:

Ericka said...

"If only I could quote Lamentations and churn butter."

hahahahahaha

I'm going to start quoting you on that - it's definitely going on my facebook.

You make me LOL, for realz. :P