10.09.2008

Goat herding, and Duh

This morning I've added an accomplishment to my list:
Goat herding.
Albeit, one goat, I took it by the horns and back to it's home aka, the neighbor's. Our neighbor's have four too many pets that always seem to think su casa, is their casa, one of the pets being a goat. The goat's partner in escaping (and maybe life) is a dog we affectionately call, Duh (if you saw him, you would completely understand). The last time the goat and Duh escaped into our yard, my mom and I tried to get them up our driveway by treating the goat like a dog with no avail. We thought you just took a bull by the horns, (which is ridiculously stupid advice), but apparently this also applies to goats as well.
So, the inspirational word today: take the goat by the horns.

No comments: