5.10.2007

food, food, and everything else.

alright so one month exactly has gone by so I think I might have some stuff to yak on about.
my family suprised me with a trip to atl (word.) for my birthday to see the louvre exhibit at the atlanta high arts museum - that was completely amazing for lack of more expressive words. I found my new loved eatery, the varsity. biggest grease pit ever but no shame baby, it was delicious - anyone that goes to atlanta, go there - get onion rings and an orange frost; you won't regret it, for awhile at least. schools dragging on. I've come to love baseball, and hotdogs (I think it has become obvious that I like to eat). but hotdogs at a baseball game is just right. May is flying by but I am so excited about BigStuf camp which I'll be going to in less than a month! it's in florida, at the beach, with some of the most incredible speakers and lead worhsippers; I'm thinking that cannot be beat. I spent the first two days of this week at the office with my mom; the first day I don't recall doing a lot until we went shopping after she got off which I fully remember. but the second day I painted from 8am-3:30pm and then put a bookcase together which was liberating since normally I just "assist" with putting things together. but I did this all on my own! today ericka and I are going to put a desk together - should be fun until the first hour goes by. haha

No comments: