5.24.2007

SUMMER!! I am proud to say the pool is up, and aloe vera has become my best friend. tv series have wrapped up; the office finale was fantastic - this is jim and pam's time - I can feel it (though there will be the given drama, it can't always be perfect). grey's - oy, I have no words. everything I've known in the show has been washed away; they can't keep leading me on like this though I'll be watching the season premier in the fall. oh, and dancing with the stars - I hadn't watched it faithfully until this year but it's fun to watch. I wanted the top three to all win though I had a gut feeling apollo would win though I still have a history with joey from his nysnc days. in other news; we had a last shindig (if people still say that) for brennen last night which was amazing - we had a water fight til katelyn took a hard hit to concrete; then we did somersaults down a hill which is obviously the safer choice of the two - there's nothing like trying to stand up with the world swirling around you. the ultimate consecutive amount done was 16. then we actually decided to watch a movie like the plan was which was great - the song "secret lovers" does come to mind though - and I mean that in a completely non-dirty way. :)
anyway that's all the news for now - I'm out!

No comments: