5.30.2007

emos, curtain shopping, and the beach

The Murphys moved to Colorado on Thursday night - Brennen, Bree, and Brilee all came over to Katie's house before they left. it was pretty painful - you don't realize it can actually cause physical pain. I discovered that when saying goodbye, emos are the worst. and that when they say in grey's anatomy that it "hurts in places you didn't even know you had", it's true. but after crying for almost two days straight, I got over the really hard part and was able to talk to Brennen and not completely break down on him. things are good now - I plan to visit them, some because of brennen but mostly because I told him to be friends with shaun white to get me the hookup so I have to meet him now. :) on another note, ericka and I are going curtain shopping with my grandma today (actually that still sounds depressing) - I know you're jealous.. curtain shopping with nanny is like trying to pass a law - a lot of debating and consideration, and it doesn't have to go through many people, but my grandma is person enough to have to go through. it actually should be better than I make it out to be - we're shopping for her remodeled house (only remodeled because of a fire) but either way, you get new junk and I'm glad she wants our input. and finally - big stuf is in THREE DAYS!!!! I am so excited - I think God is going to do major things. but the best part is, we are leaving at FIVE in the morning. yes, we have to be there by FIVE. that means from our house, ericka and I have to leave at 4:30. let me tell you, 4:30 in the morning is not going to be a pretty color on me and it won't be pretty until normal times I get up like 10. either way it's going to be wonderful after the initial stinkyness of ungodly morning hours. ok well curtain shopping can't wait - I'm out.

No comments: